Inverted Firewood Splitter
The inverted splitter is designed to split large logs up to 32” in length and up to 36+” in diameter. The valve body includes a regeneration valve, so it retracts very quickly, to speed up the splitting process. This piece of equipment complements the Grapple Saw.
- Designed to split large logs that are too large to run through the Firewood Processors
- Complements the Grapple Saw, as it can split the large logs that the Grapple can cut.
- Comes standard with a Stationary 4-Way Splitting Head
- One-man operation, with simple controls
- Operate the machine from the safety and comfort of the cab on your Skid Steer, Mini Excavator & even Tractor
- Mobile – take it to the wood, instead of having to bring the wood to the splitter!
- Easy to set up and easy to store. Quick attach/ detach.
- Process wood right into your truck or trailer